Digital Graphic Designer
Foundr is the go-to digital resource for the growing ranks of craft, self-made entrepreneurs – at every level of experience. We’re a multifaceted digital business, independently published, with the muscle of a traditional media company, minus the corporate BS. We share learnings from start-up visionaries through our magazine, podcast, blog and online courses.
We need you, an epic Digital Graphic Designer to join us in our mission to build a house hold name entrepreneurial brand impacting 10’s of millions of founders on a weekly basis with our content. HQ’ed in Melbourne, we now operate a truly global business. In order to deliver a product that's used by millions of people across the globe, we’re building a team that represents this user base. That’s where you come in!
As the stand alone Graphic Designer in the team, you will have the opportunity to showcase your broad set of design skills to a massive audience! You will have solid experience creating graphics and collateral for social media and marketing campaigns, as well as adept at creating landing pages, sales pages, banners and creative for social media advertising. Now, you’re not designing the magazine, but working closely with our creative team to produce the best possible content for entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Important: Please include your portfolio link in your application! Any applicants without a portfolio of design work should not expect a reply.
- You are creative, passionate and curious and a master of the art of graphic design with a strong understanding of what will make our brand continue to look cool
- You must be passionate about social media and design trends as we have millions of followers on our social media channels where your work will be seen
- You have 2-5 years’ design experience, ideally in a fast paced startup or agency based role
- You’re a self-starter with the energy, motivation and resilience to make this role your own
- You must have experience with landing pages and designing them to convert
- With your creative nature, you pride yourself in presenting world class work that is up to the foundr brand standards
- Can take direction well and manage multiple projects at any given time
- Have a strong handle on crafting landing pages that look great
- An interest in entrepreneurship, learning and drive to work with the best
- A strong understanding of modern design principles and a real passion for doing your best work
- Must be able to present portfolio of recent design work - please provide your portfolio link with your application!
Extensive training and full support – One of our key values is learn & be curious, we take training very seriously, you will get the knowledge needed to perform at your highest level. Our goal is for you is for you to do your best work at foundr.
Passionate, driven All Star Team – Daily you’ll be surrounded by some of the most “switched on” people you’ve ever met. There’s a reason we’re one of the fastest growing online media companies and that’s because our team is full of serious weapons (who actually walk the walk).
Get your work seen by millions – Our content is consumed by millions of founders of every single week. The projects and things you work on will be directly contributing to shaping the future generation of entrepreneurs - Maybe even the next Elon Musk that will drive humanity forward
Amazing growth prospects and opportunities - At Foundr there’s no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so too do the opportunities.
Work hard play harder - We have yearly off-sites in an exotic location around the world, work sponsored lunches and drinks every Friday and monthly team outings where we go out and celebrate the wins.
We move at a lightning pace! Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven't been invited via email to schedule 30 Minutes of Magic with us 5 business days after submitting your application, unfortunately you haven't been unsuccessful this time around!